The plan today was to take advantage of the wonderful coffee and free wifi at my local coffee shop and write a blog entry. Here’s why it didn’t work:
1. I couldn’t get a table for 10 minutes because they were full (WHY don’t they have more tables here?)
2. A group of four kids and two inept mothers sat down next to me after 5 minutes and the kids proceeded to dance, wrestle, cry, and crawl all under the tables while the mothers said “stop that!” “no wrestling here” “1… 2…” and so on
3. Baby’s are crying, probably because they want to play with the annoying kids
4. There are people everywhere trying to find a seat
5. I can’t find anything to write about because I seriously can’t concentrate
I wish I had internets at home. How do people work like this?